Thursday, May 26, 2011

Almost Friday....

Whew!!  I'm glad that it's almost Friday!  And a long weekend too!  I'm very excited! 

Today, I had lunch with my very best friend...my sister!  I am very blessed that she works just a block away from me.  We don't get together for lunch as often as we'd like, but when we do, we both enjoy it immensely!  Now that we are both grown, with families of our own, we don't spend as much time together as we did when we were younger, but the time is all quality!

I appreciate the person that my sister has become.  I admire her so much.  And I know that I can go to her with anything that is on my mind and she won't judge me or think harshly of me.  I hope that we will always be close!

On a side note, if I am absent from blogging this weekend (for those who "may" be following me) please know that I will be back in a few days.  This looks to be a very busy weekend for us, and I can't promise I'll be online for even a few minutes! 

Here's to hoping everyone has a safe, enjoyable holiday weekend!

1 comment: