Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday that feels like a Monday...

Sometimes short weeks are the longest ones of all... Here it is Tuesday and I'm already feeling it! :)

Actually it wasn't a bad day; just tiring.  The thing about traveling on weekends is that I always feel like I need a day to recuperate!  We just didn't get that this weekend.  However, I wouldn't trade any of our time down South!

We went to Home Depot after work today and got the stuff to wash our deck and do a Thompsons water seal.... It was our INTENTION to wash the deck down this afternoon (we have a small deck); however, we were just too tired.  Tomorrow is yet another day!

I fixed pasta, salad and fruit for dinner tonight.  I ate a "normal" amount (still more than I'll be eating once my band is tightened).  B loved the dinner.  She made a "happy plate!"

It occurs to me that people reading this blog, if there are any of you out there, will probably think this stuff is boring...  Yet I am determined to continue on.  Maybe one of these days I'll have something interesting to say! :)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment